Applications has been open for the Yokohama National University Scholarship in Japan 2022. Yokohama MEXT Scholarship is open for Master Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs. YNU is sponsored by the Government of Japan & World Bank Joint Program. YNU is a Fully Funded Scholarship without IELTS & TOEFL requirements. Yokohama is ranked #1335 in Best Global Universities.
How To get YNU Scholarship? Do Follow our Million Dollar Advice. More than 150,000 students are studying in Japan having different nationalities. Japan is among the best Educational Countries nowadays due to its Research and Quality of Education. This University Taught Courses in the English Language.
The Duration of the Yokohama Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For MEXT Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years. Under MEXT, 7 types of scholarships are being offered. The Largest Numbers of Scholarships are announced each year for international students. Last Year 9,423 international students receive the MEXT Government Funded Scholarship. Full Details about Yokohama National University Scholarship in Japan 2022 & List of Universities in japan without IELTS is given below.
Yokohama National University Scholarship in Japan 2022 Details
- Country: Japan
- University: Yokohama National University
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 15th December 2021
What Is MEXT Scholarship? Everything You Need To Know
For those who want to travel to Japan and study abroad but don’t have the means to do so, this scholarship is an incredible opportunity for them.
MEXT Scholarship Stands for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships For Bachelors, Master & Doctoral Degree Programs. You will study in the Top Japanese universities as Research Students under the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship Program. MEXT accepts you by only 2 ways.
- Get recommended by a Japanese embassy or consulate general.
- Get recommended by a Japanese university of your choice that accepts you for study.
Check IU Greman Scholarship 2022
- Master’s Degree Program: (2 years)
- Doctoral Degree Program: (3 years)
What If You Win MEXT Scholarship?
If you successfully qualify for the MEXT Scholarship, you’ll receive:
- 144,000 Yen Per Month For Master Applicant.
- Doctoral Courses: 145,000Yen Per Month.
- Free Accommodation will be provided by the University
- Allowance: 2,000 or 3,000 Yen Per Month will be added to the Monthly Scholarship.
- Preparatory Education and Non-Regular Students: 143,000 Yen Per Month
- No Tuition Fee: Fes for the Entrance Examination, Full Tuition Fee Course will be paid by MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship.
- Round Airline ticket will be an Economy-class ticket for the flight.
Check List of Scholarships Deadline in October 2021 | Fully Funded
List of Universities WIthout IELTS
- University of Tokyo
- University of Tsukuba
- Hiroshima University
- Meiji University
- Waseda University
- Keio University
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
There are Basic eligibility Criteria for the MEXT Scholarship by the Japanese Government.
- International students from around the world from any country who has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants must apply for the field of study that they studied at their previous university or a related field.
- NO Need for Language Test
- An applicant should normally possess a Four Year Bachelors Degree to apply for a Master’s Degree.
- An applicant should normally possess a four-year bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree to apply for a post-Doctoral Scholarship.
How To Apply
The Detailed Information and Guidelines are available on the official website. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Yokohama Scholarship Japan.