US Embassy Jobs 2021. Candidates who desire to work in embassy and start their career from well-established organization then get ready and apply for these jobs. One of the best and crucial chance for those applicants who are well-qualified and suitable for various vacancies as foreign service generalist, foreign service specialist, consular fellow, USAID (FSO), presidential management fellow, civil service, intern and foreign agricultural service can get entrance for such careers. If you really want to make your future bright then you have only one choice to take step for US embassy jobs. Every single person has only one desire to get such employment which gives not only respect but also they are well paying, so these jobs provide you both respect as well as money.
An embassy is the base for a country’s diplomatic mission abroad it means all of the political, cultural and social relationships between the states. There will only be one embassy for one nation in another country, as it is where the country’s ambassador works. These opportunities not only limited for males as females can assure their entrance belonging to any city of Pakistan like Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Islamabad and across the country. What are the responsibilities, application procedure and salary & benefits detail are given below as.
Latest Advertisement US Embassy Jobs 2021 Apply Across Country
|Hiring Organization||USA Embassy|
|Place of Posting||Islamabad,Lahore,Karachi|
|Age Limit||19-45 Years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
About US Embassy Pakistan:
US embassy has major role in others countries which itself belong to the country representative in hosted country.US embassy head office in Pakistan located in Islamabad and other sub office also avail in pakistan’s major cities. The primary purpose of an embassy is to assist American citizens who travel to or live in the host country. U.S. Foreign Service Officers also interview citizens of the host country who wish to travel to the United States for business, education, or tourism purposes. Embassy staff interact with representatives of the host government, local businesses, nongovernmental organizations, the media and educational institutions, as well as private citizens to increase understanding of the United States and its policies and to collaborate on shared interests.
Contact Details US Embassy in Pakistan:
|Pk US Embassy||pk.usembassy.gov|
|Contact Number||Phone: (+92) 051-201-4000
Fax: (+92) 51-2338071
|Address||U.S. Embassy Islamabad Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5 Islamabad, Pakistan|
US Embassy Vacancies List:
- Chauffeur (Security)
- Human Resources Assistant,
- Customs Expeditor
- Cultural Affairs Assistant,
- Procurement Agent,
- Customs Officer
- Motor Pool Supervisor
US Embassy Jobs Salary and Benefits:
Where the US Embassy is well reputed and most progressive country embassy where an individual want to get employment due to its many leverages. We have shared some perks and benefits employee can get after joining US Embassy.
- Allowances and Incentives
- Annual Leave
- Child Care Center
- Child Care Subsidy Program
- Credit Union and Fitness Facility
- Employee Consultation Service
- Employee Recreation Association
- Family Medical Leave
- Health Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Salary Determination for Foreign Service Officers
- Sick Leave
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Thrift Savings Plan (equivalent to 401(k) with Government matching)
- Voluntary Leave Transfer Program
How to Apply for US Embassy Jobs?
- Step 1: Click on your country’s seeker URL and then go to the next page of this job-aid. https://pk.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/jobs/current-vacancies/
- Step 2: Option A: Click “Login” from the Open Vacancies page.
- Option B:1.Click on the hyperlinked job title for any job.
- 2.Click “Apply to this Vacancy” or “Email to a Friend.”
- Step 3: Click “Create an Account” from the Login pop-up window.
- Step 4:Fill out Personal and Contact Information including First Name, Last Name, US Citizen status,Address, City/Town, Country, State/Province/Territory, Zip/Postal/Pin Code, Telephone type,Telephone Number, and Email.
- Enter and confirm password then select and answer three security questions.
Your password must have at least 12 characters and must include at least one letter (upper and lower case), one digit, one special character and no spaces.
Each security question selection must be unique.
Each security question answer must be unique.
Question answers must not begin and/or end with spaces.
Question answers are case sensitive.
- Step 5:Receive confirmation that your account was created.
Upon account creation you also will receive an email stating that your seeker account was created.
Ensure to safeguard account email, password, and security questions/answers as you will be responsible for remembering this information in order to login to your ERA account.
- Keep visiting for more us embassy jobs