University of Swabi Jobs October 2021
This page is bearing University of Swabi Jobs 2021 – www.uoswabi.edu.pk. We will post all upcoming vacancies announced by the University of Swabi also on this link. Currently, the University of Swabi is looking to hire professionals for its Agriculture Department. We get the current career notice from the Daily Mashriq newspaper on 18th August 2021. Candidates should also visit Karnal Sher Khan Cadet College Swabi Jobs.
University of Swabi Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||18th August 2021|
|Education:||LLB, M.Phil, Master, MS, Ph.D|
|Last Date:||September 02, 2021|
|Company:||University of Swabi|
|Address:||Registrar, The University of Swabi, Swabi|
The University of Swabi is hiring Lecturers and Assistant Professors. This Teaching Faculty is required for Law, Computer Science, Agriculture, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Economics, English, Environmental Sciences, Geology, Islamic & Arabic Studies, Journalism & Mass Communication, Management Sciences, Mathematics, Microbiology, Pakistan Studies, Peace & Conflict Studies, Pharmacy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, Tourism & Hotel Management, Urdu, and Zoology.
Candidates having LLB, Master’s Degree, MS, and M.Phil degree in the relevant field can apply for Lecturers Jobs. Candidates who want to apply for Assistant Professors Jobs should possess at least a Ph.D. Degree in the relevant subject.
How to Apply for University of Swabi Jobs 2021?
- Candidates are requested to fill the Application Forms online via the University of Swabi website www.uoswabi.edu.pk OR Click Here.
- The application processing fee should be submitted before application submission.
- Desired applicants may forward their resumes with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, and detailed CV to the Registrar, The University of Swabi, Swabi.
- Applications holding complete and correct information should be delivered before September 2, 2021.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of the test/interview.