Applications are being invited by Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority Government of Punjab to fill the newly vacant positions. We get these TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2021 – Application Form via https://www.tevta.gop.pk from the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper on 25th August 2021. Applications are invited from highly qualified and experienced professionals to fill these vacant posts mentioned below.
|Posted on:||25th August 2021|
|Last Date:||September 09, 2021|
|Company:||Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority – TEVTA|
|Address:||Additional Director, TEVTA – 96-H, Gulberg-III, Lahore|
Join WhatsApp Group
Punjab Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority are looking to hire Software Developers on a contract basis for a period of 6 months (maybe extendable for another 6 months subject to extension of the project). The selected individuals will be paid a fixed salary of Rs. 100,000/- per month.
- MSc Computer Science / MCS / BCS (Hons 4 Years) / BSCS (Hons 4 Years) / BS Software Engineering (Hons 4 Years) / MIT / BIT (Hons 4 Years) or equal related degree.
- 6 Months of post-qualification experience (.NET Framework) in a Government / Semi-Government / International or renowned private organization.
The maximum age limit is 55 years. No age relaxation will be granted to any candidate. Candidates having domicile of Punjab Province may apply for these TEVTA Jobs. The P-TEVTA reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel all the recruitment processes at any time.
How to Apply for TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2021 – Application Form via https://tevta.gop.pk?
- Application Forms are available on the P-TEVTA website https://tevta.gop.pk.
- Candidates can send this Application Form with a detailed CV, copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, domicile, and CNIC to the Additional Director, TEVTA – 96-H, Gulberg-III, Lahore.
- Applications must reach before 9-09-2021.
- To get more information and download the Application Form – Click Here.