Through this link, you can get information on the Pakistani Institute of Development Economics PIDE Jobs 2021. We collect this PIDE Jobs Notice from the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper on 8th September 2021. Applications are invited from highly qualified, experienced, and motivated professionals to fill the vacant posts mentioned below.
Pakistani Institute of Development Economics – PIDE Jobs Advertisement Latest
Pakistani Institute of Development Economics is needed Pakistani Nationals on a contract basis for the posts of Memorial Chairs, Senior Research Economist / Senior Research Fellow, Research Economist / Research Fellow, Staff Economist / Research Associate, AR Media, Assistant / Video Editor, Literary Editor/ PIDE Policy & Research (P&R) Magazine, AR Business Development, and Assistant / Data Entry Operator.
RESEARCH POSITIONS (For Serial no. 1, 2, 3 & 4):
- Ph.D./ MPhil/ Master’s degree in Economics, Public Policy, Social Policy, Political Economy, Development Studies, Business Studies, Behavioral Studies, and Public Administration or any related discipline from an internationally recognized university.
- Foreign qualification from a top-ranking university would be an added advantage.
- The applicant having 2nd class / B-grade 4 years’ education after Intermediate (BS/Masters/MBA) preferably in Mass Communication/Media Studies from HEC recognized university/ institute, will be preferred.
- The applicant must have proven experience in electronic, print & social media-related environments.
- The applicant must have command of video editing software, still image editing soft wares, cinematography editing, documentary, and short video making and editing. Knowledge of handling cameras will be preferred.
- Must be good at the handling of soft wares like Adobe Premiere Adobe
Audition, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, and Sound booth.
Literary Editor/PIDE Policy & Research Magazine:
- Have experience in print media.
- Manage the whole process of the PIDE P&R management.
AR Business Development:
- Have experience in developing and managing business plans for the Institutes.
Assistant/Data Entry Operator:
- The applicant must have a 2nd class / B-grade graduation degree in Computer from HEC recognized university/institute.
- Must have good typing speed on the keyboard of desktop and laptop.
- Require strong computer knowledge and hands-on experience in using MS Office packages.
This recruitment will be made on a contract basis. The decision of PIDE shall be the final and remain binding in all cases. Only eligible professionals will be called for the next process of appointment.
How to Apply for ?
- Application Forms and Eligibility Criteria can be seen at https://pide.org.pk/index.php/career-at-pide OR Click Here.
- You can forward the applications to the Registrar, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, Post Box No. 1091, Islamabad.
- Applications at the given address must be delivered before 23rd Sep 2021.