Ministry of Maritime Affairs Government of Pakistan is looking to hire applications from Pakistani Nationals having domicile of Islamabad and Sindh Province for new Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2021 – Application Form www.moma.gov.pk. We collect this career notice from the Daily Jang newspaper on 1st August 2021.
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||1st August 2021|
|Last Date:||August 23, 2021|
|Company:||Ministry of Maritime Affairs|
|Address:||Section Officer (Admn), Ministry of Maritime Affairs, 8th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
Join WhatsApp Group
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Islamabad needed Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11) and Naib Qasid (BPS-01). Candidates who want to apply for UDC Jobs should belong to Sindh Province. Candidates having domicile in Islamabad can apply for Naib Qasid Jobs.
The post of UDC (BPS-11) is requiring Intermediate qualified individuals who are between 18 to 33 years of age. Selected individuals have to pass a 3 Weeks Basic IT Course. Primary pass candidates who are 18 to 30 years old may apply for Naib Qasid Jobs.
How to Apply for Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2021?
- The application form is available on the Ministry of Maritime Affairs website www.moma.gov.pk.
- The application form is also available on www.jobs.gov.pk.
- Applicants may forward applications with all necessary documents and information to the Section Officer (Admn), Ministry of Maritime Affairs, 8th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Applications should be delivered to the mentioned address before 23rd August 2021.
- To download the format of the application – Click Here.