Health Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is looking to hire applications for Medical Teaching Institution MTI Bannu Jobs 2021. We get this career notice from the Daily Mashriq newspaper. Interested individuals searching for Government Jobs in Bannu/Health Department Jobs should read this post.
Health Department KPK Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||1st August 2021|
|Last Date:||August 12, 2021|
|Company:||Health Department KPK|
|Address:||Hospital Director, Medical Teaching Institution MTI, Bannu|
Join WhatsApp Group
Medical Teaching Institution MTI Bannu is looking to hire 52 Medical Officers (BPS-17) (Male/Female) and 150 Charge Nurse (Male/Female) (BPS-16). Candidates looking for Medical Officers Jobs & Charge Nurses Jobs 2021 in KPK should apply against this recruitment.
Candidates who want to get employment through this recruitment should meet the post requirements demanded by the post. Applicants step forwarded to get the advertisement posted below. Complete information on the Recruitment Process is also mentioned in the vacancy notice.
Medical Officers (BPS-17):
- Age Limit: 22 to 35 Years
- MBBS or equivalent Medical Qualifications recognized by PMC
- Completion of one-year house job
- Valid PMC Registration
- Preference will be given to experienced professionals.
Charge Nurse (BSP-16):
- BSc Nursing 4 Years degree or Post RN BSc Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing with one-year specialized post basic diploma
- A Valid PMC Registration
How to Apply for Medical Teaching Institution MTI Bannu Jobs 2021?
- Candidates may forward applications to the Hospital Director, Medical Teaching Institution, Bannu.
- Applications should be reached within 15 days of the date of publication of this vacancy notice.
- Candidates must deposit the Application Processing Fee.
- Only applications of the candidates who deposit the application processing fee will be processed.