On this page, we post recently announced & upcoming job advertisements of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission. Currently, we posted here, KPPSC Jobs 2021 Advertisement No. 8. We get this career notice from the Daily Mashriq newspaper on 8th August 2021. Applications are invited from the residents of KPK to fill these positions.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission – KPPSC Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||8th August 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, MBBS|
|Last Date:||August 23, 2021|
|Company:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission – KPPSC|
|Address:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission, 2 Fort Road, Peshawar|
Join WhatsApp Group
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC Jobs 2021 Advertisement No 8 is hiring applications to fill the posts of Manager Operations (BPS-17) and Printing Assistant (BPS-14). Both males and females individuals who are 21 to 32 years old may apply for these vacancies. These positions require a Bachelor’s Degree, BCS, BIT, MIT, MCS, and MSc Computer Science qualifications.
KPPSC Jobs Corrigendum
KPPSC is also hiring applications to fill the posts of Medical Officers (BPS-17), Demonstrators (BPS-17), Dental Surgeon (BPS-17), Assistant Professors (BPS-18), Associate Professors (BPS-19), Lecturers (BPS-17), and Librarians (BPS-17).
Interested individuals who want to apply for these vacancies can read the post requirements through the KPPSC Online Job Portal www.kppsc.gov.pk. The complete information of requirements and application procedure is given there.
How to Apply Online for KPPSC Jobs 2021 Advertisement No 8?
- Candidates can open the KPPSC Online Job Portal www.kppsc.gov.pk and fill the Application Form Online till 23 August 2021.
- The competent department receives only online applications.
- The application processing fee can be paid through Jazz Cash and Easy Paisa Account.
- Candidates are advised to fill the columns carefully.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous/Semi-Autonomous Bodies employees may apply direct but their Departmental Permission Certificate will be required before the interview.
- To submit an online application – Click Here.