Technical Educational and Vocational Training Authority Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is hiring suitable candidates for Teaching/Instructional Staff for the Academic Session 2021-22. This KPK TEVTA Jobs 2021 Advertisement is published today in the Daily Express newspaper. Interested applicants looking for Teaching Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa should not miss this career opportunity.
KP-TEVTA Jobs 2021 for Teachers & Instructional Staff are opening in TEVTA Institutes in Abbottabad, Bannu, Dera Ismail Khan, Kohat, Nowshera, Peshawar, Swat, Swabi, Charsadda, Timergara – Dir Lower, Buner, Batkhela – Malakand, Haripur, Karak, Lakki Marwat, Mansehra, Mardan, Takht Bhai – Mardan, Sardar Ghari – Peshawar, Shangla, Hayatabad, Chakdara, and Kohistan.
For DAE Classes, a candidate must possess a BSc/B.E Engineering Degree or B.Tech (Hons) (1st Division) in the relevant technology from a recognized University. For B.Tech Classes, an applicant must hold MSc Engineering Degree in the relevant technology (1st Division) from a recognized University.
For General Subjects (Related Studies), a candidate must possess a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject (1st Division) from a recognized educational institute. In the case of the Engineering Degree Holders, candidates having no PEC Registration will not be considered for the interview. The maximum age limit is 40 years till the interview date. No Age relaxation will be granted.
- Monthly remuneration for teaching to B.Tech Degree Classes will be Rs. 35,000/month (From 1st October 2021 to 30 April 2022).
- Monthly remuneration for teaching to Diploma of Associate Engineering Classes will be Rs.30000/month (From 1st October 2021 to 31st March 2022).
- Monthly remuneration for related subjects of DAE/B.Tech classes will be Rs. 30000/month.
How to Apply for KPK TEVTA Jobs 2021?
- Eligible and interested individuals should visit the College/Institute of their choice with original credentials and attested copies for walk-in-interview on 20th September 2021.
- Only eligible individuals are requested to walk for an interview.