Pakistan Army invites applications from residents of Pakistan and AJK to Join Pakistan Army Mujahid Force Jobs 2021. We collect this Join Pak Army Jobs 2021 Recruitment Notice from the Daily Express newspaper on 19th November 2021. Pakistan Army is inviting educated, well-disciplined, and hardworking individuals to get recruitment in the Mujahid Regiment of Pakistan Army. Candidates willing to apply should get detailed eligibility criteria and application procedures below.
You can Join Mujahid Force Jobs 2021 as a Clerk and Driver. Male applicants who belong to Pakistan, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan can participate in this recruitment to get employment in Pakistan Army. Applicants possessing Matriculation, Intermediate, and Physical Requirements may apply before the deadline for these Pak Army Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for Join Mujahid Force Jobs 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk Recruitment:
- Domicile: Candidates must be resident of AJK, Pakistan, or Gilgit Baltistan.
- Qualifications: Minimum qualifications are required FA/FSc.
- Age Limit: The age limit for FA/FSc qualified individuals is 18 to 23 years. Candidates having Graduation or higher qualifications should be aged between 18 to 24 years.
- Height: The minimum height requirement is 5 Feet 3 Inches.
Eligibility Criteria for Driver Jobs:
- Domicile: Candidates should belong to Pakistan, AJK, or Gilgit Baltistan.
- Education: Matric Pass candidates are eligible for this recruitment.
- Age Limit: The candidates must be aged between 18 to 26 years.
- Height: The post requirements minimum 5 feet 6 inches height.
- Driving License: Only Valid Computerized Driving License Holders may apply.
If you have the post requirements mentioned above then you are welcome to apply so that you’ll be able to get an attractive salary package may be Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 100,000/- and other facilities such as Medical Allowance, Rent Allowance, and other allowances. The selected candidate can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
How to Apply for Join Pak Army Jobs 2021 – Mujahid Force Jobs 2021?
- Applicants may forward their applications having attested copies of Educational Certificates, Computerized CNIC, Father’s CNIC, Domicile, 4 Recent Photographs, Computerized Driving Licence, Diplomas, and other related documents.
- If you meet the post requirements, you should forward the above-mentioned documents to the Mujahid Regiment Center, Bhimber, AJK.
- Candidates will be called for the test/interview purely on a merit basis.
- Applicants complete in all respect must reach the Mujahid Force Head Office before 30th November 2021.