Irrigation Department Government of Punjab is seeking experienced, qualified, and motivated professionals from the Punjab Province for Irrigation Department Punjab Jobs 2022.
On January 27, 2022, this advertisement will be published in the Daily Jang newspaper. On this page, Jobdunya.com posts all job postings from the Irrigation Department.
The current job posting is for the Punjab Water Resources Commission and Project Management Office. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements for the positions are encouraged to apply before the deadline.
Irrigation Department Punjab Jobs Advertisement Latest
- Posted on: January 27th, 2022
- Location: Punjab
- Bachelor’s Degree, Intermediate Diploma, Literacy, Master’s Degree, Matriculation, and Middle School
- The deadline is February 15, 2022.
- Vacancies: Multiple
- Punjab Irrigation Department
- Secretary, Punjab Irrigation Department, Lahore
Office Assistant, Office Boy, Director-General, Directors, Deputy Directors, Assistant Directors, Personal Secretary, GIS/IT Specialist, Office Manager, Assistant cum Computer Operator, Senior Clerk, Accounts Assistant, Telephone Operator, Driver, Naib Qasid, Security Guard, and Sweeper are among the positions available.
Literate, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree candidates are eligible for these positions. Applicants must also meet the positions’ experience and skill requirements.
The positions listed above are on a contract basis for the first three years. Candidates from the Punjab Province are eligible to be hired for these positions.
- Accounts Payable Assistant
- Assistant Producers
- Assistant Directors
- General Director
- IT/GIS Specialist
- Qasid, Naib
- Assistant in the Office
- The Office Boy
- Manager of the Office
- Personal Assistant
- Security Officer
- Senior Admin Assistant
- Operator on the phone
How to Apply for Irrigation Department Punjab Jobs 2022?
- Candidates can apply online for Advertisement No. 1 at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk and send the application form available at https:///www.pmo-bp.gop.pk to the Project Director, PMO-Punjab Barrages, Project Office Building, Canal Bank, Mustafabad, Lahore.
- Applications for Advertisements Nos. 2 and 3 should be addressed to the Secretary, Irrigation Department Punjab, Lahore.
- Applications from candidates must include a detailed resume, attested copies of experience certificates, educational documents, CNIC, and photographs.
- A list of candidates who have been shortlisted will be made available on the website www.irrigation.punjab.gov.pk.
- Applications that are complete in every way must be delivered to the specified address before the deadline (February 15th, 2022).