Applications are now open for Government of Austria Scholarships that is Funded by Austria Development Corporation. Applicants can apply for Undergraduate, Master & Ph.D. Degree Programs. How to Get a Full Scholarship in Austria? So read this post till the end. Because All nationality holders are eligible for this Austrian Government Scholarship. A great fortune to study in Austria. Austria is a Member of the European Union.
All Selected students will get Scholarship in Austria Universities. There are 100+ Academic Majors including Fields of Health Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agriculture Sciences, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Humanities, Arts and many other Fields.
Austria Scholarship For international students is a Great Chance to study in Europe. This is a Short Term Research grant in Austria. The duration of this Grant can be 1 year or 5 Months Depending upon the degree. . All the expenses related to Accommodation, Tuition fee & Allowance are Fully Financed by the Republic of Austria Government Scholarships. More Details is given below:
Government of Austria Scholarships 2022 Details
- Country: Austria
- Course Level: Short Course, Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Funding: Full Scholarships & Partial Scholarship
- Nationality: Developing Countries and ADC’s priority countries.
- Deadline: 1st March 2022
Applicants can do research in the following fields.
- Natural Sciences
- Technical Sciences
- Human Medicine
- Health Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Social Sciences
Check Scholarship in USA Without GRE/GMAT 2022
Financed by funds of the Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research (BMBWF).
Monthly scholarship,1.050 EUR
Health insurance: OeAD scholarship holders need to have health insurance for the duration of their stay in Austria. The costs for the insurance is Funded by Scholarship Organization.
Accommodation: It is possible for OeAD scholarship holders to book accommodation with the OeAD Housing Office. The monthly Bill will be paid by the Austrian Scholarship.
Travel Costs: Applicants from countries that are neither members of the EU nor members of EFTA, EEA, or OECD can be granted a travel allowance.
Check European Countries Offering Free Education | Breaking News
- Applicants must not have studied either do any work in Austria in the last six months before getting a scholarship.
- Open to All the Nationalities Except Austrian Citizens.
- Must have Bachelors Degree for Masters Program and Have Bachelors and Masters Degree for PhD program.
Doctoral students: 40 years (born on or after March 1, 1981)
MS & BS students: 35 years (born on or after March1, 1986)
- Fully completed Online Application form “Application for a Scholarship of the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria”
- CV and a project plan must be included in form.
- 2 letters of recommendation from university lecturers.
- Confirmation of supervision by a supervisor at the chosen Austrian university.
- Scanned passport (showing the name and picture of the applicant)
- University graduation certificate of your diploma, master, Ph.D. or doctoral studies at a university outside Austria.
How To Apply
The Applicants will Apply Online for the Republic of Austria Scholarships. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Government of Austria Scholarships.