Don’t forget to Follow us on our Social Networks
Call for applications for the Generation Google Scholarship 2022-2023. It proves to be a unique chance for the ladies intending to excel in the field of computer sciences. It provides them with practical work experience in Google’s identified areas. It helps student enrich their technical skills and become leaders in the industry of technology. Moreover, it advances academic knowledge through the completion of pertinent work assignments. This international scholarship will help them develop their future career. Most prominently, it is designed to help students pursue their motive of uplifting the status of people belonging to the underrepresented communities.
Google scholarships help women who are fervent to ensure their dedication to diversity and inclusion by engaging with the diverse cultural communities and sustaining the zero-tolerance policy among the network. These scholarships cater to those young ladies who believe in equity to eliminate the social stratification in society. Moreover, this scholarship program in the upcoming year provide women with an opportunity to bring innovations worldwide through their productive contribution to the economy. In this way, this program strongly promotes women to become an integral part of the Google community through this technological developmental platform.
The funded scholarship program by Google works on building unity through promoting international cooperation among the diversified communities. This program seeks to achieve the sustainable development goals that are defined in the 2030 agenda. It believes that the political and economic arrangements are not satisfactory to ensure humanity’s survival, but social harmony can. The international scholarship opportunity by Google grants students the right to work collaboratively with people with different thoughts, cultures, and socio-economic and political backgrounds. They are given a chance to work under the mentorship of world-class experts. It embarks as a wonderful inauguration for bright students.
The Google scholarship program aims to expand the horizons of technological information by instilling informative knowledge through devoted young generations. Cultural diversity, gender inequality, religious intolerance, and the hypes of technical issues have increased manifold. It helps every one to get easy access to quality-oriented education and professional training. Google is working on strengthening bonds among nations through promoting information worldwide by maintaining national sovereignty. It is actively taking part in establishing the values necessary for ensuring democracy and developments worldwide. Further, it is perceived as a laboratory of ideas that provides a free flow of ideas and knowledge sharing among the communities.
Generation Google Scholarship 2022-2023:
- A candidate will be receiving the award in his or her home country university.
- Undergraduate Full-Part students
– Advertisement –
Check Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
- The Generation Google Scholarship program duration is for one year.
Benefits of the Generation Google Scholarship Program 2022-23:
- Candidates will be awarded a stipend of $1,000 USD for the whole year.
- Candidates will be able to enrich their professional skills.
- It provides students an opportunity to work under professional experts.
Check Erasmus+ Scholarship in Europe | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria of the Generation Google Scholarship Program:
- Candidates must be full-time graduate student for 2021-22.
- Candidate must be in his/her second year of Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must be enrolled in any university in Asia Pacific country.
- Candidates must be a student of computer science, engineering or any other relevant technical field.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record.
- Candidates must have a passion of uplifting the lives of disadvantaged groups.
How to Apply for the Generation Google Scholarship Program 2022?
- The applicants have to apply online.
- Candidates have to provide general background information, including the contact information and the details of the current university, etc.
- Upload the detailed resume briefing the technical projects and contribution to community welfare tasks.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Candidates must be able to answer the two short essay questions with a pragmatic approach.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for 15 minutes in the meet and greet session.
- Candidates have to pass through the Google Online Challenge.
- Complete your application carefully.
Learn how to get an acceptance letter from a professor?
Selection Criteria of the Generation Google Scholarship Program:
- Academic performance.
- Commitment to the following key categories: diversity, inclusion, innovation, and equity.
Documents Required for the Generation Google Scholarship Program:
- A PDF copy of Resume/CV.
- A PDF copy of previous and current Transcripts.
- A PDF copy of two short answers.
- The application deadline for the Generation Google Scholarship 2022-2023 is on December 10, 2021.