Enter into Cambridge University by applying for the Gates Cambridge University Scholarship in UK for entry 2021. Bill and Melinda Gates Scholarship is founded by the Microsoft CEO & Founder Gates and his wife Melinda. They are sponsoring the full cost of a scholarship for the Master Degree Program & Ph.D. Degree Program in the united kingdom. This is a Prestigious Fully Funded Scholarship to International Students in the UK.
Applicants having US citizens and other Nationalities all are equally welcome in this
Bill and Melina Gates Foundation Scholarship. Each year 80 Scholarships are awarded to international students in any subject they are interested to study in UK. Gates scholarship will also cover your all cost. Also, Apply For Active Fully Funded Scholarships 2021-2022 .
The duration of a Master’s Degree is 2 years & for Ph.D. The degree is 4 years. The Scholarship will be taken at the University of Cambridge. A world-leading graduate education. Consistently ranked among the top universities. The Gates Cambridge University Scholarship in UK was established in October 2000. US$210m donation as given from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to the University of Cambridge.
Gates Cambridge Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- University: Cambridge University
- Funded by: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Course Level: Ph.D., MSc/MLitt, Master Degree, Diploma
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31 January 2022 (For International). 14th Oct 2021 (For USA Citizens)
Gates Scholarship Funding Opportunity
A Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge. It also provides additional funding.
- University Composition Fee
- Maintenance allowance for a single student (£17,500 for 12 months)
- Return Airfare ticket to selected applicants
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
- Academic development funding – from up to £500 to up to £2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family allowance – up to £10,120 for a first child and up to £4,320 for a second child
- Fieldwork – you may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your PhD (the Trust does not fund other fieldwork costs as these should be funded by the University Composition Fee).
- Maternity/Paternity funding – you may apply to intermit your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time
- Hardship funding – for unforeseen difficulties.
NOTE: If you are receiving a salary from an employer or have another substantial scholarship, the Trust reserves the right to reduce or not pay the standard maintenance allowance. You should let the Trust know ASAP if you are awarded any funding towards your degree at Cambridge.
Check University Of British Columbia Scholarships In Canada 2021
About Gates Cambridge Scholarship
The Gates Cambridge University Scholarship in UK was established in October 2000. US$210m donation as given from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to the University of Cambridge. It was the largest ever donation to a UK university.
Each year Gates Cambridge offers 80 full-cost scholarships to outstanding applicants.
Approximately two-thirds of these awards will be offered to PhD students, with approximately 25 awards available in the US round and 55 available in the International round.
There are at least 225 Scholars from 50 countries studying in Cambridge at any one time who pursue the full range of subjects available at the university and are spread across its departments and Colleges.
Duration of Degree
- Ph.D. Degree: 3 Year, 4 Year, 5 Year, 7 Year
- Master Degree: 1 Year, 2 Year
Courses that are not Scholarship
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
- You can Check About Departments from A to Z (Here)
Check City University of London Scholarship 2022 in the United Kingdom
Who Can Apply?
You can apply for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you satisfy the following requirements:
If you are taking admission for:
- Postgraduate Course (Master)
- Any Nationality outside the UK,
- Outstanding intellectual ability
- reasons for the choice of course
- leadership potential
How To Apply For Gates Cambridge University Scholarship in UK
The Application Process is completely online. All the Documents and Application Forms will be completed Online. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website for the Bill and Melinda Gates Scholarship Program.