On this page, we posted information regarding Daanish Boys and Girls Schools Jand Attock Jobs 2021. Punjab Daanish Schools & Centers of Excellence Authority is hiring dynamic, qualified, and experienced staff for its Schools in Mailsi District Vehari. We get these Non-Teaching Jobs in Jand Attock Advertisement from the Daily Jang and Dunya newspaper on 7th October 2021. Candidates should also visit Daanish School Chishtian Jobs.
|Posted on:||7th October 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Primary, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date:||October 25, 2021|
|Company:||Punjab Daanish Schools and Centres of Excellence Authority|
|Address:||Principals, Daanish School (Boys & Girls) Jand, Attock|
Join WhatsApp Group
Daanish Schools & Center of Excellence Authority Government of Punjab is hiring dedicated, qualified, and vibrant individuals to fill the posts of Assistant Admin Officer, Head Clerk, Nurse/Dispenser, Mess In-charge, Junior Clerk – Accounts, Store Keeper – General, Store Keeper – Mess, Security Supervisor, Bus Driver, Cook, and Hostel Attendant Boys.
These vacancies should be filled with qualified and experienced individuals possessing Middle, Primary, Matriculation, I.Com, D.Com, General Nursing Diploma, and Relevant Field Experience. Candidates can get detailed eligibility requirements for their desired post from the vacancy notice posted below.
Both males and females are invited to fill these vacancies. After the appointment, the selected candidates can be transferred/posted to any other Daanish School located in Punjab Province.
How to Apply for Daanish Boys and Girls Schools Jand Attock Jobs 2021?
- Applications having a detailed resume (CVs), 2 Photographs, and Certified Copies of CNIC, Educational Certificates, Experience Certificates should be submitted to the Daanish School (Boys or Girls) Jand, Attock.
- Candidates should forward their applications before 25th October 2021.
- All appointments on a contract basis.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidate shortlisted for the test/interview.
- Candidates should mention the post name on the corner of the envelope.