Cabinet Division Government of Pakistan is looking to hire applications from eminent professionals of known integrity and competence as per mentioned below qualifications, experience, eligibility criteria, and other terms & conditions of appointment. We obtain these Cabinet Division Government of Pakistan Jobs 2021 from the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper on 2nd September 2021.
Cabinet Secretariat Jobs Advertisement Latest
Cabinet Division is hiring professionals as Member Finance – Oil & Gas Regulatory Authority OGRA. Interested professionals who want to give their services to OGRA should meet the requisite qualifications and experience given below.
- At least Master’s Degree (minimum 16 years of education) in Finance/Fellow Chartered Accountant/F.C.M.A or any other degree in a related field.
- Minimum 20 Years of related experience in large private or public sector national/multinational organizations in the field of corporate, finance, accounting & budgeting along with a demonstrable track record of dealing with financial, corporate, & regulatory matters.
How to Apply for Cabinet Division Government of Pakistan Jobs 2021?
- Applicants can send a set of attested copies of all relevant documents like educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, and Passport-size photos.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of the test/interview.
- Applications must reach before 17th September 2021 to the Shafqat Ali Chachar, Section Officer (RA-II), Cabinet Division, Cabinet Secretariat, Islamabad.